More than one-half of Jessamine County 45,000 residents don’t have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Jessamine County doesn’t need another church. Jessamine County needs a community of believers who are committed to His call to make disciples, and to bring hope to the lost, the poor, the weak, the sick, and the lonely.
St. Aidan’s Church is committed to putting hands and feet to Christ’s command to bring the Good News of Jesus to every corner, every home, every ear. We are committed to a Common Life marked by meaningful relationships with those who do knot know Christ, and intentional acts of service to the least, the last, and the lost of Jessamine County.
To realize this commitment, St. Aidan’s:
- Hosts monthly meals for the community to create non-anxious space for fellowship
- Serves as a second distribution site for the local food pantry
- Offers a children’s clothing resource open weekly to anyone in the area
- Coordinates an annual Bazaar to provide low-cost and free clothing and housewares to our neighborhood
- Shares a meal each month at our local homeless shelter
The purpose of Christ’s church is to incarnate His Kingdom through the proclamation of the Gospel. We are committed to becoming a community of people who seek to reflect His Gospel in Jessamine County.